- After glass comes a layer of peel ply
- Then a layer of infusion media (enkafusion in this case)
- Then the resin delivery lines
- The the vacuum take up chanels at top
- Next is the vacuum bag and connections
- When the system is checked for being airtight resin is mixed
- Resin is de-aired
- Resin is allowed to infuse the part
- When resin has infused the part the resin delivery tubes are shut off.
- One big advantage to this system is that much of the styrene is trapped under the bag. I still wore an organic vapor mask, gloves and eye protection during the entire operation.
- Once the resin gelled I got out of the house for a couple of days, but left the windows open.